Full-Time CDL Semi-Truck and Box Truck Driver (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
Requisition Number: 1123
Pays $19.65/hour TT
Pays $17.80/hour Box
Full benefits (major medical, life, dental, vision, 401(k)), paid vacation, paid holidays
Days: Monday through Saturday (off most Sundays, will rotate Sundays on TT run)
Short run on Friday mornings
Times: 40 hours/week
Driver will haul mail to Mansfield, Ava, Gainesville and Theodosia on M-T-W in a tractor trailer.
Driver will haul mail to Nixa and Ozark on in a tractor trailer.
Driver will haul mail to Forsyth and Bradleyville on in a box truck.
- Possess valid Class A driver's license
- Current DOT medical certificate
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass a federal background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- At least 25 years old
- At least two years of experience operating a box truck and tractor-trailer
- No felonies or DWIs
- No preventable accidents in the last two years
- No more than two jobs in the last year and six jobs in the last three years
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.