Recruiter (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
Requisition Number: 1113
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recruiter works closely with the HR and Operations departments to maintain the candidate flow of new employees into the company. This person will be responsible for the entire recruiting life cycle from sourcing candidates, screening and vetting, compliance document collecting, onboarding, and driver development. This position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Tapping into driver markets using multiple modes of communication, including print media, online media, cold calling, and mailings.
· Maintain a database of applicants and keep up-to-the-minute records of applicant status.
· Communicate with multiple company departments to keep everyone updated of candidate flow.
· Be point of contact for incoming inquiry phone calls from potential candidates.
· Process applications and build compliant driver files to 100% DOT and company compliance.
· Ensure the orientation and onboarding process is streamlined at all locations.
· Be a liaison between the corporate office and managers in the field.
· Maintain a stream of candidates to ensure all staffing needs are sufficient in a timely manner.
· Attention to detail
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft office platforms
· Maintaining applicant tracking databases preferred
· Experience in data entry
· Experience in building of personnel files a plus
· Days: Monday - Friday, some weekend work on occassion
· Times: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.