Full-Time CDL Semi-Truck Driver (Nashville, TN)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
Join EVO Transportation today and learn more about what it means to be a part of #ONEEVO. We are a BEST in class carrier that believes in being driver first and offering top of the line wages, bonus incentives, benefits, and lifestyle!
– Wage: $22.77/hr
– Location: Nashville, TN
– Part time hours: Monday-Saturday
– Split Shift - 1:50am – 6:10am; 3:10pm – 8:20pm
– The route will detail shuttle run between postal facilities in the Nashville area
– Must be able to load and unload trailers
-100% paid single medical, dental, and vision insurance
-Spouse and family coverage available
-Company funded 401(a) retirement plan – vested from day one
-10 paid holidays per year
-Paid vacation after one year
-Short-term disability and life insurance
-Employee social media contests and giveaways!
– Possess valid CDL-A license and current medical certificate
– Must have 1 year and 100,000 miles of experience operating a semi truck
– Manual transmission experience
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Must have a clean MVR/PSP
Requisition Number: 2123
About the company:
EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is a leading supplier to the U.S Postal Service and customers across the U.S. At EVO, we believe in the #ONEEVO mindset that helps drive us forward and makes us Transportation EVOlved!
EVO Transportation and Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel is chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.