Full-Time CDL Semi-Truck Driver (Nashville, TN)
*POSITION BEGINS DECEMBER 1, 2017*
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
Requisition Number: 2120
- Driver must arrive on time daily
- Driver must inspect truck before, during, and after run for problems. Notify local operations manager of any issues
- Complete job daily within guidelines of company procedures and policies, as well as federal and state regulations of operating motor vehicles
- Report any delays (weather, traffic, breakdowns) that will interfere with on time arrival at facilities
- Possess valid Class A CDL and current medical certificate
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass a federal background check
- At least 25 years old
- At least two years of semi-truck driving experience
- No felonies or DWIs
- No more than two jobs in the last year and six jobs in the last three years
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.