Human Resources Administrator (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
To express interest in this position, please complete the job questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Cover letter and resume can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Requisition Number: 1121
The Human Resources Administrator is a key member of the safety and human resources team responsible for the day to day Human Resources programs and procedures. This position requires attention to detail, effective communication skills, a positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implements and manages human resource policies and programs to established standards and procedures.
· Maintains employee and driver personnel files.
· Management of employee health and retirement benefits and regulatory compliance.
· Oversees corrective action program.
· Prepares and maintains departmental metrics that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
· Manages recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention of workforce.
· Responsible for company compliance with all existing reporting requirements related to the Equal Employment Opportunity, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act, the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, etc. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
· Prepares information requested or required for compliance with laws including Department of Transportation (DOT/FMCSA), Department of Labor (DOL), and any other federal, state, or local entity with jurisdiction.
· Keeps the CEO and the executive team informed of significant safety and human resources problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher or 5+ years professional work experience.
· Attention to detail and thoroughness.
· Ability to manage a high volume work load.
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook.
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Thunder Ridge Transport.
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.