Operations Analyst (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
To express interest in this position, please complete the job questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Cover letter and resume can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Requisition Number: 1111
Thunder Ridge Transport, Inc. is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual to support and coordinate activities of our operations department to obtain efficient use of equipment and personnel in the field by performing the following duties:
- Analyze existing schedule information to ensure ability of driver to meet service standards
- Monitor compliance relating to federal DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations relating to HOS (Hours of Service) regulations, accident reporting, and driver personnel records.
- Proactively monitor on-time pickup/delivery performance and USPS Mail security using prescribed systems.
- Accurately complete accident reports per company policy.
- Effectively communicate company policy and service expectations to drivers and local operations managers.
- Answer multi-line phone in timely manner to maintain communication standards with drivers.
- Process Omnitracs XRS messages in a timely manner.
- Practice punctuality and efficiency when completing all assigned tasks.
- Effectively communicate pertinent information regarding service/driver issues to Day Fleet Manager.
- Complete continuing training as directed by management.
- Practice Company Core Values and contribute to a positive working culture.
- Performs related work as required.
- Assess and provide recommendations to maintain the Operations Center is best in class within the USPS supplier network
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Basic knowledge of trucking/transportation industry preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to execute logical decisions quickly
- Ability to multitask in dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good computer and keyboarding skills with the ability to accurately type at 45 WPM
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience, Education, and Training
- At least two years experience in transportation related field
- Associates degree preferred but not required
- Working Environment
- Primarily indoors with heating and cooling regulated in a general office environment
- None required
- Days: Monday through Thursday
- Times: Midnight to 8am
- Hourly pay based on experience
- Full benefits of major medical, life, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401(k) match available
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.