Compliance & Safety Clerk (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
To express interest in this position, please complete the job questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Cover letter and resume can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition Number: 1122
The Compliance & Safety Clerk is a key member of the safety and operations team responsible for clerical support to the Safety Department. This position requires attention to detail, effective communication skills, a positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit safety data to ensure DO/OSHA compliance following standard procedures
- Respond to DOT employment verifications in timely fashion
- Ensure all Thunder Ridge Transport drivers are 100 percent DOT and company compliant
- Compile data for format and prepare timely data reports and scorecards
- View and track Lytx DashCam videos and offer driver coaching as determined by the Safety Administrator
- Assist in processing citations, accidents, and injuries
- Compile maintenance and repair records as required
- Assist in maintaining driver qualification files and training drivers on various procedures
- Working knowledge of DOT/OSHA regulations or willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Possess strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Thunder Ridge Transport.
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.