Full-Time Box Truck Driver (Columbus, OH)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
Requisition Number: 10107
Join EVO Transportation today and learn more about what it means to be a part of #ONEEVO. We are a BEST in class carrier that offers top of the line driver wages, bonuses, benefits, and lifestyle! Evo Transportation is the parent company of Thunder Ridge Transportation.
- Wage: $20.53/hr
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Full time hours: Monday-Saturday
- Morning Shift:Approximately 2:00am to 9:00am (40+ hours a week)
- Evening Shift:Approximately 2:00pm to 9:00pm (40+ hours a week)
- The route will detail shuttle run between postal facilities in the Columbus area
- Must be able to load and unload trailers
- 100% paid single medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Spouse and family coverage available
- Company funded 401(a) retirement plan – vested from day one
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 80 hours of paid vacation after one year
- $5.11 per hour Health & Welfare Benefit that helps cover insurance and retirement
- Driver Inventive & Rewards Program – Company sponsored merchandise store!
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- Employee social media contests and giveaways!
- Must hold a valid non-CDL license
- Must have 1 year driving experience of a box truck or like equipment
- Manual transmission experience
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a clean MVR/PSP
About the company:
EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is a leading supplier to the U.S Postal Service and customers across the U.S. At EVO, we believe in the #ONEEVO mindset that helps drive us forward and makes us Transportation EVOlved!
EVO Transportation and Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.