Part-Time Box Truck Driver (Baton Rouge, LA)
Join EVO Transportation today and learn more about what it means to be a part of #ONEEVO. We are a BEST in class carrier that believes in being driver first and offering top of the line wages, bonus incentives, benefits, and lifestyle!Evo Transportation is the parent company of Thunder Ridge Transportation.
Drivers deliver postal cargo and freight on regular routes traveling North, South, East, and West. Part-time positions are available with plenty of weekend work. Most loads are no touch drop and hook. Some routes may require the loading of wheeled containers and strapping of rolling loads. We offer NEW and WELL-MAINTAINED vehicles.
– Wage: $19.27/hr
– Location: Baton Rouge, LA
– Part time hours: Monday-Friday
– Shift: 3:30pm-6:45pm(16+ hours)
– The route will detail shuttle run between postal facilities in the Baton Rouge area
– Must be able to load and unload trailers
– Company funded 401(a) retirement plan – vested from day one
– 10 paid holidays per year
– 80 hours of paid vacation after one year
– $5.11 per hour Health & Welfare Benefit that helps cover insurance and retirement
– Driver Inventive & Rewards Program – Company sponsored merchandise store!
– Employee social media contests and giveaways!
– Possess valid non-CDL license or higher classification
– Must have 1 year and 100,000 miles of experience operating a box truck
– Manual transmission experience
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Must have a clean MVR/PSP
About the company:
EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is a leading supplier to the U.S Postal Service and customers across the U.S. At EVO, we believe in the #ONEEVO mindset that helps drive us forward and makes us Transportation EVOlved!
EVO Transportation and Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel is chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.