Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
To express interest in this position, please complete the job questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Cover letter and resume can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Requisition Number: 1118
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is a key member of the finance team supporting accounting functions. This person will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to ensure accurate and timely receivables. This position requires attention to detail, a positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Posts customer payments by recording checks and electronic transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Updates revenue reports for contract changes and fuel fluctuations.
- Maintains accounts receivable aging reporting to CFO.
- Submits detailed reports for collection purposes.
- Resolves collections discrepancies.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to finance team objectives by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to work methodically analyzing information during high volume of data entry.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Thunder Ridge Transport.
- General accounting knowledge preferred but not required.
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.