Full-Time Accounts Payable Clerk (Springfield, MO)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about status of an application.
To express interest in this position, please complete the job questionnaire at the bottom of this page. Cover letter and resume can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition Number: 1115
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a key member of the finance team supporting accounting functions. This person will work closely with the Accounts Payable Administrator and Chief Financial Officer to ensure accurate and timely payables. This position requires attention to detail, a positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Completes entry of Accounts Payable by analyzing invoices and recording in accounting system.
- Tracks invoice disputes and resolution with vendors
- Maintains W-9 and supplier classification forms for all vendors
- Assists with sub-k reporting
- Reconciles Accounts Payable to open invoices in electronic filing system
- Contributes to finance team objectives by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work methodically, analyzing information during high volume of data entry
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Thunder Ridge Transport
- General accounting knowledge preferred but not required
Thunder Ridge Transport Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin and genetic information.